Monday, June 27, 2011

Convention 2011

Close To My Heart Convention 2011 is quickly approaching...just 16 more days until I board a plane for Anaheim.  California here I come!  The Thursday-Saturday event is filled with business classes, Extravaganza techniques, fun workshops, entertainment and all sorts of scrapping and stamping goodies.  While I love learning about the company and all of the exciting plans they have for us consultants, my favorite part is probably hanging out with my Close To My Heart team, the Let's Get Fancy girls!  Here's a photo of my good friend, Laura Petruso, and me holding our team sign last year.


Convention 2010 was held in Washington, D.C. and there were a total of 13 of us from Melissa Laverty's (http://www.fancymelissa.blogspot.com/) Let's Get Fancy team.  This year, even with flying across the United States, there will be nine of us attending Convention.  I'm hoping for another awesome team photo, like this one, taken at the Gaylord Hotel and Convention Center last year.


These are amazing, fun, energetic women who share a passion for papercrafting.  Don't you want to join our team?  Contact me to find out how you can become a Close To My Heart consultant, or sign up here (in Step 5, enter Michelle Jones, Leesburg, VA as your upline!). I'll save a special prize pack valued at over $60 for the first three people who sign up with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment