Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Open House

Close To My Heart's new products are so amazing.  I'm thrilled to show them off to friends coming to my two Open Houses (Thursday, 8/11 9:15 a.m.-noon and Wednesday, 8/17 6-9 p.m.).  It's hard to get a feel for our new papers and products without actually handling them.  So, I've created the two below make-and-takes to get folks familiar with how easy stamping can be!

This first birthday card shows how easily you can use stamping and distressed cardstock to make gorgeous cards...no patterned paper necessary!  I also used the new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the flowers.  If you want to know what exact products I used, come to the Open House! 

These cute little 3x3" cards designed in mind for the start of school feature the new Elements Paper Pack.  I think they'd make great tags on a box of cookies given to a teacher at open house or back to school night.  I've always loved the saying, "Believe to Achieve!" and was so excited to see this on the new Pair-a-Phrase double stamp set.  You can get this "Double D" sized stamp set for FREE from August 15-September 30, 2011 when you place a $75 order.  It has the cutest images and sentiments!

I have one other surprise project for my Open House guests.  RSVP to me (michellejonesva@yahoo.com) and I'll reserve the projects for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment