Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful For You!


As I'm preparing for the Thanksgiving holiday, I wanted to take a moment to thank my wonderful customers.  This has been a great year for me as a Close To My Heart Consultant and I've enjoyed working with so many wonderful, crafty friends.  As my thanks to you, I'm offering 10% off all purchases made between now and December 12th.

You can order the following ways:
1) Online: http://michellejonesva.myctmh.com. Click “Shop Online” when you get to the page. Credit cards accepted.  I will send you a check for 10% of the retail sales (not including shipping and tax).
 
2) E-mail: michellejonesva@yahoo.com –Submit your order and you can pay by check or credit card. Please include your name, shipping address, phone number, e-mail, item number, description, quantity and price.    I'll be placing those orders on November 30th and December 12th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment