Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm an Artiste!

I was planning to do a blog post on CTMH's new colors (and retiring ones) today.  But, then I got the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge in the mail and I just couldn't resist using it!

So, here's a card I made (in about 5 minutes), using the Artiste Cartridge, one of the accompanying stamp sets and an accompanying Dimensional Element.


Every inch of this card is new!  The paper pack is Clementine...isn't it just sweet?  I used one of the new cardstock colors, Saddle as the card base and the Saddle ink to distress the edges.  That quaint flower with button in the top, left corner is from the Cottage Assortment.  I cut out the banner from page 35 of the Artiste Cartridge.  It was hard to choose just one of the 700 images on this cartridge, but I wanted to show you all you get from this cartridge.  OH, want to know how I knew what page to find the banner on?  Well, I just looked at the stamp set and the overlay has the page listed, along with the cartridge (Artiste) on the top left!  See:


So smart of CTMH to tell us which cartridge to use and the coordinating page number!  This is just one of the THREE coordinating stamp sets included with the Artiste Cricut cartridge.  The cartridge also comes with three sets of Dimensional Elements that perfectly coordinate.

You can pre-order the Artiste Cricut Cartridge now, or order August 1st from my website.  Check back next week for more Artiste inspiration!


Card supplies used:
  • Cricut Artiste Cartridge, Z1790
  • Clementine Paper Pack, X7156B
  • Cottage Assortment, Z1794
  • Saddle Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, Z2171


No comments:

Post a Comment