Thursday, January 16, 2014

$350 in CTMH NEW Product for FREE!

One of the perks of being a Close To My Heart Consultant is the FREE Select Product Credit (SPC) that CTMH spoils us with. Take a look at my latest YouTube video where I share all of the new 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book products I got for FREE!



When a new Idea Book comes out (like the fabulous new 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book), I just want everything. So, I decided to save all of my SPC I'd earned in 2013 to splurge on ALL of the new Workshops on the Go, ALL of the Complements and SEVEN new stamp sets. $350 of product, with no tax or shipping costs. Score!

As a CTMH Consultant, you will receive 22% commission on everything you sell. Plus, you get SPC incentives for every $200 you sell in a month:
  • Sell $200 in a month and earn $5 SPC
  • Sell $400 in a month and earn $25 SPC
  • Sell $600 in a month and earn $50 SPC
  • Sell $800 in a month and earn $75 SPC
  • Sell $1,000 or more in a month and earn $75 SPC + an additional 8% commission!
  • SPC can be used to buy: stamps, blocks, ink pads, markers, assortments, Complements, paper packs, cardstock and Workshops on the Go!!!
The New Consultant Starter Kit
Here are details about joining me in your CTMH adventure!
  • The cost for the New Consultant Starter Kit is $99, plus shipping and tax. It includes over $300 in product.
  • Following your online registration, you will receive a confirmation email and a password to our Online Office, the Consultant Website. Here you will find our Online Order System, the Training Academy, the Consultant Manual, our Bulletin Board and much more. A week later, you will receive a box containing all of your products and business supplies.
  • All consultants are given a FREE Shop Online Site and a FREE customize-able Newsletter!
  • You only have to maintain a minimum of $300 per calendar quarter to keep your full 22% discount.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to have you join my team and start earning discounted and even FREE products today!

No comments:

Post a Comment