I LOVE the new Idea Book. My absolute favorite paper pack is Timberline. The rich colors, the variety of B&T papers and of course the outdoorsy theme works perfectly for this mom of two boys. I created two cards that will likely become thank you notes to my dad, who always takes my boys to do the "manly" stuff my hubby and I aren't excited about: fishing, shooting BB guns and tracking animals.
|Wishes File Pocket Card, p. 89|
|Wishes Name Plate Card, p. 18|
Here are the products I used to create these cards, New Products are in bold:
- Timberline Paper Packet, X7182B
- Goldrush Cardstock (included in the Workshop on the Go, but not the Paper Packet), 1243
- Catch You Later Stamp Set, D1580
- Flight of the Arrows Stamp Set, D1578
- Marquee Enamel Shapes, Z1961
- Durables Triangle Studs, Z1928
- Ink Pads (Bamboo, Z2103; Twilight, Z2160; Chocolate, Z2111)
- CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge, Z1790
The Flight of the Arrow stamp set is sure to become a top "go to" for me. The background arrows on the first card and chevron background on the second card are from Flight of the Arrow. If you have any Cub or Boy Scouts, this is a MUST HAVE stamp set! I love the Marquee Enamel Shapes, but they were too bright white for this project. So, I inked them with the Bamboo mini pigment ink pad (from the Basics set, Z2503). The ink hasn't completely dried yet (I'll update that status tomorrow!), but the color totally works now.
Thanks for taking time to see my cards; I'd love it if you left me a comment! Now it's time to see the talented artwork from Krista Hershberger. Happy hopping!