Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - You've Got a Friend


Welcome to the May (May! Can you believe it's already May?!) CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop featuring You've Got a Friend. Now, I know you're going to love this set because there's something for everyone here. Thanks for coming from Priscilla's Paperie.

With any purchase of $50 or more, you can take home this stamp set for only $5 (regular price is $17.95!). Remember, it's ONLY available in May 2014! Take a look at the five sweet images included in this set:


This lucky gal is heading to Paris Friday morning for her 40th birthday! My wonderful parents are coming to take care of my two sons for (gulp!) eight days while my husband and I escape to gay Paris! So, the merci beaucoup sentiment will be perfect to accompany a gift we bring back from Paris for them.





I hope you enjoyed my card. If you got lost along the way, click here so you can be sure to see all of the amazing artwork created by our 50+ consultants. Now, it's time to head over to see what my good friend, Sarita Schraeder, has cooking for you over at Blessed Scrapper.

9 comments:

  1. Love it! The colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!!! I might have to CASE it. I haven't ever used my lagoon zipper or the paper fundamentals yet! I'm pinning it so I can remember who I can give credit to if I make one of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is CASE worthy for sure. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Very classy. Love the repeated mustache stamp in the background. Lucky you! Enjoy Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your color combo - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Enjoy Paris and Happy Birthday! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! Enjoy Paris and Happy Birthday! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great with the fundamentals papers and I really like the moustache stamping in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the subtle mustaches in the background.

    ReplyDelete