Welcome to the Close To My Heart November Stamp of the Month, It's the Little Things, Blog Hop. I appreciate you hopping over from Lela's Blog. For a complete list of hoppers, go here.
I made a little gift bag using my awesome Cricut Artiste cartridge. Then, I put my stamping and scissors to work with the little flowers. I layered the Thin 3-D Foam Tape to create different layers of dimension to the flowers, added some washi tape and sparkles and voila! Simple and cute homemade gift bag.
|Side view to show dimension|
Supplies Used (all CTMH)
- CTMH Artiste cartridge, Z1790 (Select 3D Object, <Noel>,
Fit to Page) page 79 of the Artiste book
- Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape, Z2004
- Chalk It Up Paper Packet, X7184B
- Lagoon Ink, Z2195
- Flaxen Ink, Z2642
- Sorbet Ink, Z2164
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape, Z2060
- Mini Clothes Pin, Z1815
- Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small, Z1812
- Bitty Sparkles, Z1263