Here's a quick, but sweet, card you can create using the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge and a few other supplies.
I made a quick video to show how to use our ShinHan Touch Twin Markers to create the "Monet-like" flowers.
Black "With Deepest Sympathy" sentiment card cut at 4.25" pressing the Sentiment, Shift, and "T" key. I trimmed it to 4" long and left it at 5.5" wide. I added a piece of 8.5" x 5.5" Hollyhock cardstock, scored down the middle for the card base (sorry, I think I said Sorbet in the video, but it's Hollyhock!).
- CTMH Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge, Z3168
- Hollyhock Cardstock, 1246
- Black Cardstock, 1386
- Scrap of White Cardstock, 1385
- ShinHan Touch Twin Markers, in:
- P282, Peony Purple, Z2462
- RP198, Tender Pink, Z2464
- R5, Cherry Pink, Z2450
- Colorless Blender Marker, Z2469
- Sincere Expressions Stamp Set, A1146
- Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad in Black, Z2105