Welcome to the Balloon Animals Blog Hop! Thanks for hopping over from Haley Dyer's adorable blog! With 40 consultants sharing their artwork, there's sure to be some inspiration for everyone. If you get lost along the way, check here for the complete list.
Oh, how I wish my boys were little again! This is such a cute little stamp set. Who doesn't smile when they see balloon animals? Since I'm getting a puppy later this week (EEEK...I'm already in love with him!), I decided to use the dog balloon animal.
After stamping the dog in Pear Ink on White Daisy Cardstock, I fussy cut him with my Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors. Once you buy these, you'll never need another pair of craft scissors! Okay, maybe you'll want to buy a second pair for those times when you misplace the first pair, like when they're hiding under your pile of scrap paper. So I've heard anyhow.
It's hard to see in the photo, but I then applied another of my can't-live-without products, Liquid Glass, to the balloon animal. It gives the pup some dimension and shine...just like a real balloon animal! The inside needed another little sentiment, so I trimmed some scrap Kaleidoscope paper and added a few shapes cut from the Cricut Artristy Cartridge.
I really enjoyed making this card and hope you enjoy seeing it! Be sure to check out all of the hoppers and their amazing artwork!
List of the supplies I used:
- Artistry Cricut Cartridge, Z3167
- Balloon Animals Stamp Set, S1602
- White Value Pack Cards & Envelopes, X254
- Kaleidoscope Paper Packet, X7202B
- Pixie Cardstock, X5773
- White Daisy Cardstock, 1385
- Sunset Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, Z2105
- Pear Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, Z2197
- Pixie Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, Z2644
- Canary Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, Z2643
- Gypsy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, Z2190
- Mini Stapler, Z2027
- Thistle Twine, Z3040
- Liquid Glass, Z679
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors, Z1836
- 3-D Foam Tape, Z1151
Now, head over to see what the talented Alyson Mayo has in store for you!