Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The NEW Complements!

I've always loved how CTMH coordinates paper and embellishments. One of my favorite products has always been their Complements. Since adding the new Fundamentals Collections, CTMH has also updated (I'd say upGRADED) their Complements, including the trendiest materials and hot new colors. You'll be able to use more coordinating stickers, printed chipboard die-cuts and kraft die-cuts with white foil accents in the School 7-12 Complements, perfectly pairing with the Enchantment Fundamentals Paper Pack.

Here's what you get in your School 7-12 Complements

Here's everything cut apart and spread out...lots of stuff!

I love that there are many great titles.
Okay, so why did I cut apart the stickers and separate everything? Well, CTMH grouped the stickers and various die-cuts in ways that would coordinate as you're designing your layouts. Certainly, you can use them however you want, but they made some great recommendations.

Ready to start organizing!
In bags and ready to use!
 As you can see, I labeled each of the sections with a number (1-12, there are more on the back side!). Then, I labeled a clear plastic bag with the numbers, too. So, the stickers and die-cuts are ready for my layouts!

Then, I put them all of my smaller organized bags inside the Complements bag. And, guess what? I happened to have an extra My Acrylix Organizer and it fits perfectly! I've added all of my new Complements to the organizer and feel ready for a Scrappy marathon!

Everything's still in one place.

And now, all my Complements are together!


I hope you found this to be a helpful explanation of Close To My Heart's new Complements. BTW, my personal favorite is the All Together Complements or maybe, it's the Good Life Complements. With the new colors, vellum, gold accents and glitter die-cuts, it's too hard to choose!

What's your favorite new Complements?


No comments:

Post a Comment