Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let It Snow

As a former third grade teacher, I sometimes miss being in front of a group of kids teaching.  I also love sharing my passion for scrapbooking.  Thankfully, I'm fortunate enough to teach an after school class to a group of girls from first through fifth grade at my boys' elementary school.

Registration is next Tuesday night and I wanted to showcase at least one layout the kids would complete.  I chose the Wonderland paper pack and the title Let It Snow, in hopes that we might inspire Mother Nature to dump a bit of the white stuff on Leesburg.

Here's the layout:



Close up of the corner with Designer Brads - Rhinestone

I love how the layout turned out!  It's simple enough for these elementary students but still impressive.  And, I know they're going to love the Sparkles and Rhinestone Brad.  I love CTMH's zip strips (the arch showcased in the close up photo above), so easy but adds a great touch!  Here's a list of my materials:

  • White Daisy cardstock
  • Twilight cardstock and ink
  • Gray Flannel cardstock and ink
  • Wonderland paper
  • My Acrylix Friendship Alphabet
  • My Acrylix Wonderland WOTG
  • Bulk Sparkles
  • Designer Brads, Rhinestone
If you have a daughter at BBES in grades 1-5, I hope she'll consider joining me for a great after school class!

No comments:

Post a Comment