Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Why


What's my "why?"  When my upline, Melissa Laverty, had a CTMH party at my friend Betsy's house, I'd never even heard of Close To My Heart.  I loved to scrapbook but had never stamped on my layouts.  But, CTMH isn't just about stamping and scrapbooking, it's about FUN!

First and foremost, I'm a mom to my two young boys.  But, I was feeling like I wanted something more, something for me.  And, CTMH fits in perfectly with my busy life.  I purchased the $99 New Consultant Kit and never looked back.  I've met the most amazing people, traveled to Conventions in DC and CA and have developed a new sense of self as I teach people about my passion.

But, really, you can join CTMH and never hold a workshop, crop or gathering.  Just order for yourself and maybe a couple of friends.  You'll enjoy a 22% discount right away.  Check out all of these goodies you get in the New Consultant Kit:

Check out all the goodies in this fabulous kit!
Here's some other things you should know about how much fun it is:  
  • Quarterly minimums are only $300 (with your discount that comes out to roughly $75 per month)
  • Sign up now & you don't have to meet any minimums until June 30 - that's almost 6 months from now!
  • If you can't meet that deadline, you simply become a Junior Consultant and earn a 10% discount.
  • Carry no inventory - with CTMH your order is typically turned around the same day...so you can have the products you want within a week.
  • Purchase new CTMH products NOW before anyone else during our exclusive Preview Period.
  • Exclusive offers on bulk ribbon, papers and other supplies, available only to Consultants.
  • Want to make it a business? Great! I'll help you reach your goals!
  • The best part is until you can be a part of this amazing company in whatever way is best for you for ONLY $99! You kit contains almost $300 in paper, stamps, embellishments, blocks, albums, and more.
Click here to view theNew Consultant Kit flyer.  You have the option to Choose 3 of the bundles when you fill out the application.  Click here for the application.

If you have any questions about joining, leave me a comment.  I'd love to discuss this wonderful opportunity with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment