Friday, May 25, 2012

Favor Boxes

I love making little favor boxes for parties or special events.  Recently, I was invited to a Mother's Day Tea at my church.  I offered to make favors for each guest.  Here's what I came up with:



I used CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the box, flap, flower and butterfly.  Then, I used the stamp set from the Lucy WOTG to stamp the flower and the butterfly.  Adding a bit of Sweet Leaf ribbon and some sparkles, I'm really pleased with how they turned out.

A week after the tea, I was initiated as Secretary of my boys' PTA Board for the 2012-2013 school year.  The outgoing president invited us to a breakfast at Eggspectation to transition the board.  I made these favors again for this event.

I really enjoy being able to add a pretty touch to a special event.  Let me know if you have something unique coming up and I'll help you create your own favor box!

No comments:

Post a Comment