Saturday, May 26, 2012

Paradise

It's officially the unofficial start to summer!  Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!

Are you at the beach?  Planning a picnic or BBQ?  I've been feeling very beachy lately and wanted to share a layout I created and taught to my after school scrapbooking class girls.  Using CTMH's Footloose paper pack and a few embellishments, I came up with this fun layout.


The girls loved using the Crop-a-dile to set the eyelets!  I also taught them the "Rock and Roll" technique to add multiple colors to their fish, turtle and seahorse.  I love the colors of this paper pack: Lagoon, Pear, Olive and Creme Brulee.

I'll be hosting the Footloose WOTG on July 25th.  If you want to order the kit now, go to my CTMH page: http://michellejonesva.ctmh.com/ and click on the 3 for 2 party on the middle/left hand side!

No comments:

Post a Comment