This photo really doesn't do this little wall hanging justice due to the bright white door. But, here's how I created it:
- I bought an 8x10 canvas from my local craft store and "painted" it with Red Glitz Glitter Glue. Then, I set it aside to dry for about an hour.
- While it was drying, I cut out several hearts and the word Love with my CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, using a retired CTMH paper pack, Roxie.
- I used some Bonding Memories Glue to adhere the hearts and letters to the glittered canvas.
- Then, I "painted" Mod Podge over the entire surface of the canvas. At first, your art will look very dull and cloudy. After the Mod Podge dries, you have a beautiful, protected piece of art!
- Finally, I used my CTMH Stapler to attach two pieces of Black Tulle Ribbon to the back of the canvas frame and tied a sweet little bow to hang the picture.
How are you decorating for Valentine's Day?