Welcome to the December SOTM Blog Hop, featuring the punny set, Special Care, from Close To My Heart. Thanks for hopping over from Wendy's Stamping Rules blog. There are 55 artists sharing their treasures, so be sure to check them all out. If you get lost along the way, visit Melinda's blog.
Special Care is a set of six stamps that are perfect for those baby and kid events.
To be honest, I hadn't planned ahead and printed photos of my two handsome boys to create a layout with these stamps. But, I'm helping with an upcoming baby shower and thought these sentiments would look adorable making "Baby's Instruction Manual."
The idea is to have all who attend the baby shower give some words of advice to the new mommy. I used my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge from Close To My Heart and cut out <Tag 5> at 5.5". Then, I stamped the images on the bottom or sides to leave room for writing. Quick, simple, cute and thoughtful!
- Special Care SOTM, S1312 *available only in December 2013, $17.95 or just $5 with a $50 purchase!
- Framework Alphabet, E1027
- Hodgepodge Alphabet, D1301
- Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad, Z2111
- Bronze Shimmer Trim, Z1849
- Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain, Z1617
- Colonial White Cardstock, 1388
- Sweet Leaf Cardstock, X5639
- Buttercup Cardstock, 1271
- Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Z1686
Now, head on over to Jill's Scrap Wench blog to see what creativity she's ready to share!