Monday, November 18, 2013

Huntington Scrapbooking Layouts


The Huntington Paper Pack is one of my favorite of CTMH's fall paper packs ever! It's just a beautiful complement of colors. The papers are so versatile with unassuming patterns.. The stamp set that came with the Workshop on the Go is awesome! These first two layouts are from the WOTG and feature Rock and Roll stamping. First, dip a leaf in Goldrush ink, then roll the outside of the stamp in a darker color (Olive, Saddle or Barn Red). Tada, you've just Rock and Rolled your stamp!



Once again, I went to my CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge for the title on this bonus layout. And, using the CTMH "How To" books makes designing the layout so easy!



I'm looking forward to visiting my in-laws over Thanksgiving to get some great photos of my boys with their grandparents and cousins to complete these layouts. What are your Thanksgiving plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment