Friday, October 21, 2016

Enchantment School Layouts

Close To My Heart really changed their Annual Inspirations book this year. Instead of having a lot of themed papers, they went with color combinations in our new Fundamentals collections. I love all of the papers, but the Enchantment Fundamentals have gorgeous jewel-toned colors and are perfect for my school layouts.



I used the Cricut Artbooking cartridge to cut out First Day, the apple and the binder paper. I used the retired Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for the penant banner. The stars were cut using our new Thin Cuts Stars in White Glitter paper and then I used our Shin Han markers to color them. So easy to personalize! I made these layouts with my Scrappy Gals after school program group and they were a big hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment