Welcome to the October SOTM Blog Hop, featuring Yuletide Joy, a set of seven holiday themed stamps. You'll see artwork from 37 talented consultants who can't wait to spread some Yuletide Joy with you!
Thanks for hopping over from Donna Digby's blog.
How much do you love the color of the year, Sea Glass? I'm using it with everything, but am totally obsessed with the Sea Glass and gold color combo. Pair those up with our Oh Deer! paper and you have a winning combo!
Heat embossing is so fun and really details the intricacy of the star. I love adding a little bling to the inside of my card. It just gives it that extra special touch. CTMH's new Thin Cuts are so easy to use with my Cuttlebug and those stars are going to be on everything I create!
Products used (all CTMH):
- Oh Deer! Paper Pack, X7214B, $9.95
- Ranger Princess Gold, Z2066, $5.95
- VersaMark Ink Pad, Z891, $9.95
- Craft Heater, Z555, $34.95
- Gold Shimmer Trim, Z1985, $4.95
- Gold Assortment Sequins, Z2012, $2.95
- Gold Glitter Paper, Z3238, $5.95
- Cocoa Stamp Pad, Z2814, $7.95
- Stars Thin Cuts, Z3261, $14.95
- SOTM Yuletide Joy, S1610, $5
- Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge