Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bliss: Before

A year and a half ago, a friend (who I'd recently reconnected with from high school!), invited me to a Close To My Heart gathering.  I loved the amazing products and signed up as a Consultant within a month.  I'm fortunate enough that she and I still get to scrapbook together at least once a month.  At the end of June, we decided to create some layouts for our wedding photos that never made it into albums.  Since we'd both been married over 10 years, it was about time!  CTMH's Bliss paper pack was definitely the way to go.  Check out what we came up with:


Magic: Now You See It

Magic: Showtime

Magic: Spellbound

Won't these look amazing with photos?  While I'm good at creating the layouts, I'm not so good about putting photos on them right away.  Maybe that will be my new "School Year's Resolution!"  Once I add photos, some more My Stickease and Villa Irresistibles, I'll post my Bliss: After shots!

CTMH Products Used:
Bliss Level 2 Paper Packet, X7132A
Bliss Level 2 My Stickease Assortment, X7132C
Grey Flannel Cardstock, 5573
Grey Flannel Ink, Z2124
Chocolate Ink, Z2111
Magic, 9034
Trellis Stamp Set, D1451
Friendship Alphabet Large, E1016
Old World Alphabet, E1017



No comments:

Post a Comment