Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gifts from Talented Scrapbooking Sistahs

You saw the Sticky Notepads and Paper Purses I made for my Let's Get Fancy teammates as gifts at CTMH's Convention.  I just had to share the amazing creations I received.  This first one, a gorgeous photo album from my roommate, Laura Petruso, is a frame made with the Zippiddee paper pack (no longer available) perfect for Disney photos.


Other team members were so creative with their gifts.  They made jewelry, mini albums, notebook holders, tags, candy purses, framed artwork, coasters, frames, cards and even a "prescription" for creator's block!  My upline, Melissa Laverty, who also doubles as a ThirtyOne consultant, gave me the beautiful lunch bag.  Each item was thoughtful and I treasure these gifts for the time and love that went into them.  Now, don't you want to join our team?!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment