Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas Advent Calendar

There are just nine short weeks until Christmas Eve.  Nine week from TODAY.  I'm not saying that to stress anyone out, this is my favorite time of year.  I'm letting you know because this is the time to start working on your Christmas decorations and gifts.  And, I'd love to help you with them!

For starters, check out this beautiful Advent Calendar from Close To My Heart:


After Career Day at my sons' elementary school last week, I got emails, phone calls and facebook messages from moms whose children LOVED this Advent Calendar.  It's so easy to make! Everything is pre-cut for you; just stamp, embellish and assemble to complete your gorgeous Advent Calendar in about three hours.  I currently have workshops scheduled for November 2nd at 9 AM and November 7th at 7 PM.  Need another date?  Contact me today to check my availability!

And, if just one Advent Calendar isn't enough, add the one below for just $40 (includes shipping and tax).  This one is exclusive to my customers and can only be purchased through yours truly!


Still in the Halloween spirit?  That's okay, there are still nine days to like my facebook page to win this adorable mini Halloween album!

2 comments:

  1. The calendar design is so good but what about the other dates of a month.

    Calendar Template

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quinn! Since it's an Advent Calendar, you just count down the days until Christmas. Lucky for CTMH that the 25th works out to be five rows of five, right!

      Delete