Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Six Weeks of Halloween - Week Three

Just 28 more days until Halloween (so say my Halloween Countdown Blocks), and today is the first day of my after school program, Halloween Scrapbooking.

I'm excited to teach nine elementary students (I have two boys in my class this time, hooray!) how to cut, stamp and embellish their way into the art of scrapbooking.  And, with this sweet little Halloween Mini Album, they'll enjoy their work for years to come.



I used Close To My Heart's Quick Pic Album (Z1407) for perfect 6x6 layouts.  I also used some retired products that I gobbled up last year from the Hooligans paper pack.  Each student will get a Hooligans Level 1 Scrapbooking Kit that includes four preprinted pages, two B&T Duos, two Cardstock Sheets and two My Stickease Adhesive Sheets.  They'll also get the My Stickease Hooligans Assortment, Boutiques Monster Mash (those adorable felt monsters with googly eyes) and a package of Mini-Medley in Pear.  Check out their stash below:
 
                               
 
I can't wait to see what they come up with!  And, I can't wait to see what YOU come up with, either.  I have four of these kits (album in olive green or pansy purple, the paper, stickease, and all the embellishments) available for just $30!!!  Leave me a comment or email me here if you're interested!
 
Want one of these albums for yourself?  Like my facebook page and on October 31st I'll pick one lucky winner to receive a completed Halloween Mini-Album, sent to them FREE!  Head over to my facebook page and Like it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment