Here's the messy part that I still haven't quite figured out. The Black Tulle Ribbon (Z1798) kept slipping up the cone of the hat. I tried Liquid Glass, Glue Dots and finally settled on hot glue to keep the tulle in place. However, I held it too tightly while it dried in a few places, leaving a messy white glue mark (but it's in the back so you'd never know if I hadn't told you!).
Finally, I used the CAP Cartridge again to cut out that fabulous flower. I think my all time favorite piece of paper is that black and white stripe from the Moonlight Paper Packet! I used the Font key and cut out
If you like this project, join me next Wednesday for another Halloween creation! And, I'd love to have you like my page on facebook. Everyone who likes my Scrappy Hour page before October 31st will be entered into a drawing for this Halloween mini album!